"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet tooth? I think NOT!

Oh, the joys of starting solid foods!! We started introducing some weeks ago, beginning with, of course, rice cereal. I was told to introduce veggies first because if you introduce fruits, like bananas or pears, it would give him a sweet tooth and he won't want to eat his veggies. Since I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and don't even eat my own veggies, I took the advice.

It started off great!! He has loved everything I have given to him. Squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, etc. After weeks of veggies, I figured surely it was time for some fruit. I started with bananas. He hated them! I gave a few more days and then tried them again. Nope! Still didn't want them. So then I tried pears. He despised them! I even tried mixing them with rice cereal but he was no fool in the matter! He wouldn't eat that either! Finally, I tried applesauce and you can see from the pictures below that he detested it! Please look at the gradual progression of his distaste!








Any suggestions for how I can get Hutton to eat his fruit??

No comments:

Post a Comment