"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A note to daddy...


Dear Daddy,

I love you soooo much! Although I LOVE playing with mommy all day long, I get so excited around dinner time because I know you're gonna walk through that door and give me a big hug and lots of kisses! Thank you for coming home, after working SO hard for me and mommy, to play with me and get me ready for "night night" time. I know you must be really tired after a long day of work, but no matter how tired you really are, you always make time for me!! I especially love my bath time with you and mommy too! It's so much fun! I know I'm really little now, well big for a baby but still little, but I can't wait til I get bigger so we can wrestle, play football, build forts, and play with Nerf guns. Oh the fun that is yet to be had! Thank you for the way you love mommy too. I hope you can show and teach me how to love a lady like that someday! She must really love you because that's all she talks about all day long! Oh and please chill out on all the kisses in front of me. Yuck! You're the best daddy I could possibly ask for and I want to grow up to be just like you!

Love,

Hutton



1 comment: