"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Monday, November 22, 2010

10 Dresses and Counting!


I always thought the movie 27 Dresses was a pretty good descriptor of my life, although I got married before I hit the double digits of bridesmaids dresses! I have been blessed with some incredible women in my life and have been honored to represent several of them on their wedding days!

This past weekend, one of my dear friends, Maranda Webb, walked down the aisle and married the love of her life, Alan Daws, in Marietta, GA and I was honored to be a part of it. I can't tell you how I desperately needed that girl time with my friends and how blessed I was to share in this experience with her! My sweet friend deserves the best and I truly believe she found an incredible Godly man who is going to love her and cherish her in all the days ahead! The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was hoppin'! We had an absolute blast last week and I was sad to leave!

Alan and Maranda, I am so happy for guys and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your future together! Looking forward to many more memories with you guys! Have a blast on your honeymoon! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment