"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rocking Horse Nightmares


At one of my baby showers before Hutton arrived, a dear friend of mine gave me a rocking horse that used to be in her sons nursery. (See photo above!) If you've seen pictures of Hutton's nursery, you know that it sits by his crib and looks absolutely adorable. (See photo at the end of this post!) Well, last week, Hutton and I were playing in his room and reading books when I decided it would be a good idea to try to sit Hutton on the horse, as I'm holding him of course! As soon as I try to put him on it, he PANICS!! I don't mean he cried...I mean he SCREAMED at the top of his lungs! Now every time we are in his room, I always catch him glancing at it, but the moment we go near it to try to pet it or anything he FREAKS! Since then, I've noticed he does the same thing with certain stuffed animals! What the heck? Not sure where this is coming from but the poor little boy is scared of fake animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment