"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Monday, March 14, 2011

Adorable, High Quality, Kid's Clothes!!


So I mentioned a few months ago that I would be selling Kelly's Kids clothes in the spring. Well Spring is here and the new line is absolutely adorable! Whether it's an outfit for Easter, swimwear and clothes for Spring Break or summer vacation, or simply gifts for your kids, nieces, nephews, or grandkids, Kelly's Kids clothes are the perfect choice! They are classic and high quality clothes that are worth every penny!

They are sending me a trunk of about $4000 worth of the clothes and accessories on March 23! I will be hosting parties for two weeks from that date on.

If you are in the Memphis area, I am personally hosting a party at my home on Thursday, March 24th from 6:30-8:30PM! Please drop in, check out the cute stuff, and place your order!! If you are in the Kentucky area, I have two friends that are hosting parties for me on March 26th, one in Shelbyville, KY from 10:00AM-12:00PM and one in Louisville, KY from 2:30PM-5:00PM! They are open houses so you can drop in at any point during those time slots! If you plan on attending any of them, please contact me to RSVP and get directions!

If you are interested in hosting a party, shoot me an e-mail to showard1122@gmail.com! There are some awesome perks, including 10% of party sales in Kelly's Kids cash!!

Let me know if you'd like to place an order! If you do so online, enter my REP ID, 114915!

www.kellyskids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment