"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Tooth is Emerging!

I am excited to report that Hutton officially has a tooth poking it's way through! He has been an excessive drooler since the second month so everyone who meets him immediately says, "Oh, he's teething!" when in reality he just likes to slobber...Until NOW! He has been extremely fussy the last few days and when I stuck my finger on his gums to check today, there was a little sharp something present! Hopefully it will come all the way through soon because this teething thing is making us all miserable! Poor little guy is in so much pain!

On a sweeter note, he has been super snuggly lately and I love it! Every time he gets ready for nap time, we sit in the rocker in his room and he just lays that sweet little head in my neck and just nuzzles. He's getting so big that his legs wrap around my sides and he wraps his arms around mine. I can't describe how it makes me feel to snuggle with my baby boy. It's like the world stands still and nothing else matters in that moment. I LOVE IT and couldn't me more in love with my son! Thank you Lord for the most amazing blessing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment