"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun with friends!



We were so blessed to be able to spend the weekend with one of my best friends, Jennifer Ladd, and her husband Luke! Hutton got loved on so much and Craig and I were encouraged beyond words by our sweet friends. We simply enjoyed restful hang out time and good food, as well as some fun games!! I am so thankful to have Jennifer in my life pray that God continues to bless their journey in Kingston, TN. I love you friend!!













1 comment:

  1. Stop the world! What are you friends doing in Kingston?! That's where my mom is from! Her whole family is right there in that tiny little city!

    Hutton is presh!

    ReplyDelete