"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not one, but TWO teeth emerging!!

So I discovered last night as Hutton was giggling immensely, that he is getting BOTH bottom front teeth! I thought it was only one so I was very much surprised!! That explains the recent fussiness and unusual crying outbursts! One of them is about halfway through where as the other one has barely broken through the skin. Looks like he won't be a snaggle tooth after all.

I was invited to a women's Bible study at my friend's church here in Memphis and went yesterday for the first time! I have to say it was so refreshing to get out of the house to fellowship with other women! We started in a small group of about 10 women and then met together with about 100-150 other women for snacks and a lesson. It was AMAZING!! Can't wait to go back next week. The childcare was great and I was able to study the Word without any distractions! So thankful for this newfound opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment