"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here Comes Trouble!


Now that Hutton is on the move, I've really got my work cut out for me. I made another run to BabiesRUs yesterday to stock up on safety items! He is into EVERYTHING!! I feel like I'm saying no about 300 times a day! Haha! Needless to say, he looks so cute trying to maneuver his way around the house! He just bats those pretty eyelashes at me and I'm a goner! How will we ever discipline the little stinker?!? He's definitely getting a good workout in these days which means he's exhausted by the end of the day! Last night he went down willingly at 6:00pm and slept til 7:30!! I think I was just as exhausted as he was!






1 comment:

  1. Sarah, he is *such* a dollbaby!!!! What a cutie pie!

    I remember those days when nothing was safe! He'll be cruising by foot before long and you'll be wishing he was crawling ;)

    ReplyDelete