"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Over the "V" Word!!


In the last month, Hutton has had THREE high fever viruses! Poor baby has been through the ringer lately! It's so frustrating to see him get so sick, take him to the doctor, and then hear, "It's just a virus. You'll just have to wait it out a few days!" We paid over $100 last month, just in copays!! Not that I want them to say something worse, but maybe something they can at least give him some medicine for! Last week Hutton was absolutely miserable. His temp got up to 104, he wasn't taking any bottles for like two days, and he had a very sore throat. Dr. thought it was strep but ended up being just a "virus!" There was one night that he was up ALL night! It was probably the most difficult night we've had since he was born! I had never seen our little boy so sick. It took about 5 days before the little man was back to his normal self. I am happy to say his is now healthy and happy and so is mommy! So yes, I'm over the "V" word! Hopefully we'll have a healthy summer!



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy Hutton is feeling better - NO FUN! And I hope everyone in the Howard household is getting some better sleep:). Love you.

    ReplyDelete