"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mummy Group!


I have been extremely blessed to be a part of a weekly mommy/playgroup! My friend Annalise that started it is British and so she calls it "Mummy Group." There have been seven of us with seven babies ranging from ages 6-12 months now. It's been so fun! I've posted a few more pictures from last Friday's group. Just fun to watch those sweet little ones interact! For the group pictures on the couch we had to give them pieces from a plastic nativity scene to keep them occupied for pictures! Haha! I think Hutton tried to eat baby Jesus! We are missing one in the pictures...Sweet baby Sydney. The boys are totally outnumbered! There are also more fun pics of my sweet little man!










1 comment: