"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Friday, December 17, 2010

The Internet is Finally Working!


Sorry for the delay in posting! Our internet has been down for the last week and we just now were able to get it back up and running! We'll see how long it lasts!

All is quiet on the Howard Home front. Hutton, unfortunately, came down with another ear infection last week so I've been nursing him back to health. Luckily it was only in one ear this time and we caught it early enough that it wasn't bad yet. Now Craig and I are fighting of the head cold right before the holidays! I HATE colds!! There is absolutely nothing you can do but wait it out! Boo!

I do believe Hutton is starting the whole "separation anxiety" thing! We had to leave him with a sitter twice this week to attend Christmas parties for Craig's work. Both times, when the sitter arrived at our house, he looked at me, looked at the sitter, looked back and me and just started crying! It was like he knew what was happening!! I think it was harder on me than it was him though!

Making our way to the Promised Land for Christmas...Yes I'm referring the beautiful Bluegrass State of Kentucky!!!! I'm soooo excited I can't see straight! Never thought I'd be one that gets homesick easily but ever since I got married and had that sweet baby boy, I just can't get home often enough! You better believe Nana and Pops as well as his three aunts, are just ecstatic to see him!! It's been way to long!

I'm taking on a new endeavor in the New Year...I'll be selling baby/kids clothes!! Yay! It's not even for the money as much as it is to just give me something to work towards! I simply want a goal to work towards! Anyways, it's called Kelly's Kids. I'm really excited about it! They have some super cute stuff! Check out their website and let me know if you want to buy anything! www.kellyskids.com

While we were in Amarillo we took some awesome family pictures! I finally have access to them so enjoy!!













No comments:

Post a Comment