"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Boy at the Zoo!

I am such a bad blogger! I haven't posted anything in over a month! We have been all over the place this summer, enjoying time with family and friends and I just haven't put the time into posting as I would like to! So I'm going to do my best to catch you up!

Summer started with Hutton's First Birthday!! I can't believe my baby is already one!! We spent his actual birthday at the Memphis Zoo with my family and Craig's brother and nephew Wade! It was an absolute blast! Hutton drove his Cozy Coupe Convertible all over the place and loved every minute of it! Mind you it was probably one of the hottest days ever!! Here are a few pics from our day at the zoo!!










1 comment:

  1. Aw great pics! And congrats on baby boy turning 1! I can't believe how fast time flies...

    ReplyDelete