"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing, growing, growing!!


Today I took Hutton for his two month checkup...Yes he's 11 weeks so we're three weeks behind schedule! Apparently our boy is growing rapidly and is off the charts huge! He weighed in at 14.4 lbs which is the 93rd percentile. He measured at 42 head circumference which is the 97th percentile. Finally, he measured at 25 1/4 inches in height which is off the charts for his age!! The doctor said he could end up being 6'3 or taller! HAHA! I mean, I knew we had a big boy, but I had no idea! Dr. Hanson said he is very proportioned and not abnormally large, just a big boy! He was very impressed with Hutton's neck control and the ability to hold it up high when laying on his tummy! We're so proud!

Hutton also had three of his vaccines given today. It was so sad and made ME cry! He was laying on the exam table, laughing and talking, and as the nurse put the needle in his thigh, he jerked, looked at me, gave me the lip, and started screaming! It was terrible! (for me more than him!) He only cried for a few minutes, but the rest of the day has been clingy and whiny. So he and I have just cuddled all day long!

Here are some pictures of the third month for Mr. Hutton!
















No comments:

Post a Comment