"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby bump growing...



This picture was taken at 16 weeks over the holidays! Not much, but you can see a little growth! We are so excited about our new bundle of joy! I have been so blessed to have not been sick at all during this whole thing! Maybe a couple of times I was nauseous, but for the most part I have felt great! Of course I experienced the utter exhaustion that most do during the first trimester, but nothing unbearable. Seeing as how I work full-time, I was able to do my job! At 16 weeks I started feeling like myself again! Energy level back up and getting back in the gym! I want to stay as healthy as possible to make this process as easy as I can! We did find out today what the gender of our baby is, but it won't be revealed until tomorrow. So check back to see if Baby Howard is a boy or a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment