"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless."
Psalm 84:11


Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Last Day as a Nanny...

For those of you that don't know, I spent my last year working as a nanny for two boys, Takis (6 yrs) and Demetri (3 yrs) Patikas. On August 10th I will be starting a new job working with DownLine ministries so Friday was my last day working with the boys. Craig and I wanted to do something special for them, so I planned a scavenger hunt all over Memphis! They had to solve some riddles that led to all the places we had been over the last year. It was so much fun! The grand finale was Incredible Pizza Company, a supersized version of Chuckee Cheese. Here are some pictures from Friday's events!

No comments:

Post a Comment